About this site
The idea of this website is to invoke memories of living in this Norfolk village in the mid-1900s. With the help of others who I hope will email me their own stories of people and events from that time we can build a useful historic snapshot of one particular era for future generations. I'll begin with my own memories of the local school.
- Rosemary Turner.
Subscribe2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.
- Cycle path between Naseby Way roundabout and Commonwealth Way roundabout on east side if Dussindale Drive blocked by overgrowing hedges and mud/leafs and unable to be used by cyclists etc and is a hazard. Also start of footpath running from Dussindale Drive (near Naseby Way) to Pound lane overgrown by Laurel hedge. Has been reported before but nothing done, 21st March
- Pothole in Blofield Road, 11th March
- Deep pothole on western side of road. Currently not visible due to flooding., 9th March
- Large pothole, 6th March
- Pothole @ side of road, 5th March
- 3 Nr potholes, 21st February
- Dangerous pothole, 20th February
- Deep, 20th February
- Pot, 20th February
- Edge of road has collapsed, 18th February