About this site
The idea of this website is to invoke memories of living in this Norfolk village in the mid-1900s. With the help of others who I hope will email me their own stories of people and events from that time we can build a useful historic snapshot of one particular era for future generations. I'll begin with my own memories of the local school.
- Rosemary Turner.
- Parking illegally all day and over a go slow sign on the corner of the road, 31st August
- Dog waste bin needs repairing, 27th August
- No signage, 18th August
- Light on continously, 5th August
- Headland path overgrown, 4th August
- Path not visible across arable field, 4th August
- Long, 31st July
- Railings alongside footpath under the railway bridge damaged leaving the situation dangerouis for pedestrians, 5th July
- Verge cutting, 20th June
- Drain, 12th May