About this site
The idea of this website is to invoke memories of living in this Norfolk village in the mid-1900s. With the help of others who I hope will email me their own stories of people and events from that time we can build a useful historic snapshot of one particular era for future generations. I'll begin with my own memories of the local school.
- Rosemary Turner.
- Light on continously, 5th August
- Headland path overgrown, 4th August
- Path not visible across arable field, 4th August
- Long, 31st July
- Railings alongside footpath under the railway bridge damaged leaving the situation dangerouis for pedestrians, 5th July
- Verge cutting, 20th June
- Drain, 12th May
- Start of kerb with a sharp corner protruding into the Road, 23rd April
- Large pothole under railway bridge dangerous as not visible at night, 6th April
- Potholes, 2nd April